What is Massage Therapy ?
Massage Therapy is a hands- on mainpulation of the soft tissues of the body including muscles, connective tissue, tendons, ligaments and joints. It is also an alternative health option to help alleviate the soft tissue discomfort associated with everyday and occupational stresses, muscular overuse and many chronic pain syndromes.
Benefits of Massage
* Enhanding general relaxation, tissue elasticity & flexibility
* Improving sleep, circulation of blood & lymph, immune system functioning, and energy flow
* Reducing muscular tension & associated discomfort and anxiety
* Increasing feelings of well-being and range of motion in joints
* Relaxing tight muscles
* Promotion of well nourished – healthy skin